Admission Policies & Register
- Due to the large amount of alcohol being sampled, NO ONE UNDER 21 will be admitted on the show floor, including infants and toddlers. Strollers are NOT permitted on the tradeshow floors. NO exceptions. On-site babysitting services are available.
- Proof of age is required.
- No rolling carts or large bags are allowed to be brought inside.
- Free Pre-Registration is available until one week prior to the Expo. After such time, On-Site Registration is available for $15 per person with proof of being in the industry. (must be a business card, business license, business letterhead - PAYSTUBS NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED)
- In order to attend the Expo and walk the show floor, you MUST be in the hospitality industry. For example, an “Attendee” is someone in the following businesses: hotel, motel, bed & breakfast owners and managers, condo managers, restaurant owners and managers, liquor and convenience stores, catering companies, coffee shops, ice cream stores, campgrounds, hospital, school cafeteria and nursing home managers and purchasing agents. Expo management reserves the right to determine if your registration fits these parameters.
- If you are considered an “Exhibitor,” (someone who sells and services the industry), you will not be allowed to attend without purchasing an exhibit booth ~ sorry ~ we must protect those who purchase booths!